What will the financial implication be until I earn my first salary of 30,000 Baht ($ 900 USD)?
There are two courses you can select from:
- 125 Hour on-site TEFL/TESOL certification including 28 days accommodation $ 1199 USD!
- Online top up 3 module: Thai Culture and Customs, 10 Hours Observed teaching in Thai Public School and Classroom Management. $ 657 USD including 14 days accommodation.
** Terms and conditions apply
- Airfare will depend where you fly from, Between $ 600 to $ 750 USD.
- 90 single entry tourist Visa $ 120 USD.
- Second month accommodation and deposit $ 350 USD.
- One month Scooter rental $ 80 USD.
- Two months living expenses. You decide how much you want to spend! Min suggested amount $ 400 USD,
- Additional for unforeseen expenses! Min $ 300 USD.
Total: Approximately $ 1 850 USD should be more than sufficient! This amount exclude the TEFL Certification course fees!
The cost of the TEFL/TESOL certification includes accommodation during the duration of your course!
$ 1 850 USD will be the cost to get here and to live comfortably in the land of smiles! Amazing Thailand until you receive your first salary!!
Please note that the abovementioned amount does not make provision for any of social spending!
What would you have spent living at home for two months?
You do the calculations!
It is actually a NO-Brainer!
Current exchange rate to $ 1 USD:
- South African Rand R 14.00
- Thai Baht 36 THB
Please check the financial indicators to get the correct exchange rate!